Sunrise in the depths of Winter

With less interesting plant topics to discuss and comment about, I bring you a selection of pictures taken over recent weeks capturing some of the most stunning colour displays I have come across.

The cold clear weather recently has allowed For these stunning visual displays, each of which only appear for a short period of time.

All the photos have been taken with my trusty iPhone and my only regret is that a better camera (and photographer!) would have done even more justice to these moments.

So, these are for you to enjoy and please comment or post links to similar pictures you have taken.













Comments

  1. Lovely pictures - I too have been mesmerised by the skies during the frosty weather - and have taken many pictures - too good to miss I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Elaine. Yes, the clear frosty weather has provided us with many opportunities to see passing pictures such as these. Sometimes you blink and they're gone!
      Put in a link here if you have yours posted.

      Delete

Post a Comment